LIFE is the collected knowledge of over 100 years in the networking field producing one of the most exciting and successful businesses in history! What makes this so viable is the products LIFE offers are incredibly valuable inside and out of the network that markets them.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of my journey in the LIFE business is the privilege of sharing life changing information with people. I am currently reading the “friendship” chapter of Orrin’s new book – Resolved 13 Resolutions for Life. I have learned more about being a true friend in the first handful of pages than I did through a lifetime of rough experiences.
A summary of Orrin’s Eight principles of true friendships.
- True friends share a common bond.
- True friends accept one another withholding criticism but abundantly spreading grace and forgiveness.
- True friends protect each others’ weaknesses while enhancing each others’ strengths.
- True friends encourage and serve each other.
- True friends listen with empathy, learning the hopes, struggles, dreams, and fears of each other.
- True friends celebrate one another’s success without a hint of envy.
- True friends are trustworthy (gossip separates the best of friends).
- True friends are loyal, respectful and will proactively defend the integrity of the relationship by addressing misunderstandings before they fester.
If only I would’ve read this 30 years ago. How many mistakes I’ve made over the years, relationships I’ve wounded, bonds I’ve broken. The good news, we have a God and a life that is full of second chances.
I have experienced more fulfilling friendships in the last 5 years with our journey in the Life business then I did in my entire life before the business. I am so thankful for our mentors, and founders of the Life business, Dan Hawkins, George Guzzardo and Orrin Woodward, for their courage, wisdom, persistence, and principles that they live by and have taught openly to hundreds of thousands over the years.
The Life business is truly making a difference in the lives of individuals and our country as it brings back the pursuit of integrity, character and truth as something worthwhile and significant. God Bless. Matt